MY PRIMARY AIM IS

TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEIR LIVES, WHILE HAVING FUN.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy! Happy! March! March!

Happy March! This month I'm stepping in my studio to begin recording my next album, K.I.M.(Keep it Moving). I thought it would be appropriate to feature instrumentals from the upcoming album on music.dluxthelight.com for the month of March.

Kickin' it off, we have "Got Some Sense." This song will display my sense humor and unique story telling ability when the lyrics are recorded. Until then go to music.dluxthelight.com to hear this beat and my other beat-a-week creations.

One!
DLUX:THELIGHT

p.s. A rhyme-a-day keeps the haters at bay. New tumble blog rhyme-a-day.tumblr.com Visit Today!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Subscribe and be first to witness new music, poems, and more!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner