MY PRIMARY AIM IS

TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEIR LIVES, WHILE HAVING FUN.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

My “wish a n***a would” moment

Someone decides to disrespect my wife and call her out her name, and then proceeds to insult my son, and to make matters worse this person has the audacity to call me the n-i-g-g-e-r word and mean it in the worse possible way.

Finally, an opportunity to release my full rage on this individual who, to put it quite frankly, doesn't who he is f*ing wit. As horrible as this situation would be, I think we deeply desire these types of confrontations. We want to be fully justified in taking a baseball bat to face of our perceived foes. Why worry about the consequences when you know you are right in being engulfed in your anger?

Well as I strive to become the person I want to be, I am afraid I have give up my desire for the "I wish a n***a would" moment. I guess it's a pride thing for people to want to defend their beliefs to the point they cross the line of their values and morals. I just realized that all actions have reactions and affect some body. As gratifying as releasing the anger maybe, you always have to deal with the fallout. Just some food for thought.

This week its "News 4 You" for the beat-a-week. Hope you enjoy it! When I'm done with this song you hear my singing ability or lack there of. If Snoop can sing on a track so can I damn it!

If you haven't done so, check my daily treat to you, rhyme-a-day. I compose a new rhyme everyday to keep my skills sharp and build my vocabulary. Until next time, share your thoughts below!

One,
DLUX:THELIGHT


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Subscribe and be first to witness new music, poems, and more!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner