MY PRIMARY AIM IS

TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEIR LIVES, WHILE HAVING FUN.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Diggin’ in the Crates

"Diggin'" because when you listen to this track you feel like diggin' the crates to find that old school juke joint cut. Well, thats what it makes me think anyway. I was just in a mode of old school jazz and a swing style. I have more beats along the same lines but I'll present them later on music.dluxthelight.com. Go to music.dluxthelight.com to hear this track and my other beat-a-week creations.

I'm looking for themes to make beats on. For example: I plan to have a month where the beats will be based cartoon theme songs and childhood shows (Like Nickelodeon's David the Gnome). Let me hear some of your ideas on themes. Please make a suggestion. You don't want to leave me to my own devices. I kinda crazy when comes to the music ("Hey You Guys" for example). I NEED THEMES, THEMES, THEMES! Let me know what you think.

One!
DLUX:THELIGHT

p.s. A rhyme-a-day keeps the haters at bay. New tumble blog rhyme-a-day.tumblr.com Visit Today!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Subscribe and be first to witness new music, poems, and more!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner