MY PRIMARY AIM IS

TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEIR LIVES, WHILE HAVING FUN.

Monday, February 4, 2008

The Greatest Game I’ve ever seen!

Unless my team has made it to the super bowl, I always go for the underdog. For some reason, I have it planted in my head I'm an underdog and I identify with people counting you out before you enter the arena. It's just a classic me against the world attitude. If I truly think about it I have more support than I will admit. That's how I keep my drive going. I fight a fight that doesn't really exist (at least not yet).

I feel justified in this tad bit of paranoia, because people are often skeptics first. This means you take the grand stage to state your master plan for the world and your first response is "you can't do that." You can quote me here "People will give every excuse why they can't do what they don't want to do." People today don't seem to want to believe.

But I do and that's why I tear-ed up and almost did the man cry when Plaxico Burress said "Nobody gave us shot," then you see a tear roll down his cheek. I want that feeling of over coming all the odds and doing what you said you would do. The other great moment, Eli Manning refusing to go down and makes a pass to David Tyree, who uses his "ups" and helmet to make a literally back bending catch. I jump out my seat on that play. Resilience, perseverance, and unwavering faith are what you need to be successful as an underdog. The NY Giants today really cemented my faith in the underdog and in turn faith in me. Go fig!?

As an act of my solid faith in myself, I am embarking on a producing a beat a week for an entire year. This is definitely a challenge and will test my claim to being a prolific producer. Where do you get to hear these beats, at my newly created online music store music.dluxthelight.com. Stay for the beats and check out the tracks as well. Most tracks our just .99 and there are ringtones too. I'm taking do it yourself music making to a-whole-nother level. Don't worry; I won't be creating a dance video anytime soon (I can't promise I won't, because I like to dance, YOU!!!!!!!!!).

Until next time,

DLUXTHELIGHT

Beat-a-week at mmusic.dluxthelight.com visit today!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Subscribe and be first to witness new music, poems, and more!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner