MY PRIMARY AIM IS

TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEIR LIVES, WHILE HAVING FUN.

Friday, March 26, 2010

RAD199

(50 cent at 50, from the In Da Club Remix)
I need to pop V, when I want to make luv
So come give me help, and I’ll make my hips thrust

Monday, T-Pain! Good weekend to you all!

“If we dont teach & inspire the kids and others what are we going to be listening to in 15 years....Damn sure not Lil Wayne going on 50 and T-Pain Singing about their Dentures and Corns. I teach them at all ages and looking forward to hearing their music in the years to come!”
-Farnell Newton
______________________________________________________________________________
Got quotes, words, and ideas for rhyme a day? Send them to dlux@dluxthelight.com. Would love to be inspired by your wisdom.

One,
Desmond
DLUX THE LIGHT.com Spoken Word Emcee


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Subscribe and be first to witness new music, poems, and more!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner