MY PRIMARY AIM IS

TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEIR LIVES, WHILE HAVING FUN.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Olde to Saul

Download the mp3, here

Not Until you listen to Saul Williams without the college herd have you heard spoken word. Extract the mere confusion created by it and let the Che-poster-free-walls, the weed-smoke-free-halls, the underage alcohol withdrawal, the lack of cat calls for booty calls, the missing naïve notions, the absence of senseless unwavering devotions, and the stress relief of the summer's here finals over breeze illustrate it.

Let it remind the mind how to sing cool calming collected melodies with ease of a tree's growth. Under the shade of its arm we feed each. I hear no other voice but my own. Full grown as I have always heard it. No longer ashamed when my air waves flow back to me. I hear the truths I've spoken. I have rebuilt what was broken.

The trinity connects the dots that reveal the picture universe. It's dark now. I'm tracing the stars again, feeling my ascension. I'm floating above gloating. Glowing, guiding those who find the darkness and want to lose it. I say use it, choose it, like it, love it, because its where God hid.

Truth, power, respect, BALANCE, peace, low resistance to high aims, prophecies, philosophies, clarity thru disparity, freedom to be happy. Thus making life a game of, seriously played, purposed to be enjoyed, hide and seek.

From Peek-a-boo to pikachu, I think of my son as it rises to my east. Did not sleep. I watched the picture spin thankful once again for another twirl. My world is a merry-go-round like Kool Herc's merry-go-round-sound, looping vibes as eyes keep prize in line with sight. I move forward continuing the dance, writing the chants, for a chance, to create a better tomorrow. (break for haiku)

Can't borrow dollars
placed in pockets or escrow
to purchase a smile

Back to the dial, tune my own station, Nikki Giovanni on demand, Ego Trip is the shit, go cop blackalicous, cause gift is sick, prolific, articulate, when he dispenses, alliteration from A to G.


Download the mp3, here

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Subscribe and be first to witness new music, poems, and more!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner