MY PRIMARY AIM IS

TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEIR LIVES, WHILE HAVING FUN.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Isaiah's Lullaby

Isaiah's Lullaby on K.I.M. Album

With it being padre day, I thought it was a good time to share a song with you. "Isaiah's Lullaby" was written for my son and it tells a story about his trouble sleeping at times. He use to have intense nightmares where he was just crying in his sleep and wouldn't wake up.



He's turning seven this year and while he still gets scared when movies have the "dun dun dun" Music, the nightmares aren't that intense anymore. These are the times I'll remember because I truly felt the purpose of the father in those moments, to be the rock and foundation for your family.

This song serves as a reminder for me, not just to be a good example of what man should be, but also to show him all the greatness in the world so he can have big dreams for his life instead of nightmares. Enjoy the song? Let me know, below with a comment.....yo!

Isaiah's Lullaby



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Subscribe and be first to witness new music, poems, and more!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner