MY PRIMARY AIM IS

TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEIR LIVES, WHILE HAVING FUN.

Friday, June 26, 2009

DLUX Sings!

Many of you already know that I work with young people. They are tomorrow's promise and I feel that I must do my part in empowering them to achieve their greatness. Over the past couple years, I have gotten the opportunity to create music with young people. Over the next few months I'm going to share the songs we created.

The 1st is the most recent. The song is called "Trend Life" written by China Lundy and myself. It was for the Deep Roots Project (more info click here) that pair songwriters from Roosevelt High School with professional musicians to make platinum hit records or something like that.



This is probably the most fun I had making a song. It was a challenge and allowed me to tap into the whimsical side of my artistry (The "he ain't got no sense" part). Ultimately the song is about being you, and setting the trends instead of following them. Enjoy the listen. If you ain't dancing, tapping, shaking, or moving after listening to this, you need to check your pulse.

Purchase the Deep Roots CD Here

Trend Life


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Subscribe and be first to witness new music, poems, and more!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner