MY PRIMARY AIM IS

TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES IN THEIR LIVES, WHILE HAVING FUN.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Free Write

They say tears are prayers too heavy for our lips to speak.
The silence creeps through window
Watery blur is the moon, Push and pulling oceans in my eyes.
Walks on sand are quest for foot prints. I need to be carried.
Pulled from the Brink,
THANK GOD for this ink to sink
Emotions DEEP into the page
I must say I Apologize,
Its my obligation to promise perfect moments, By ANY Means neccessary
Buried, under scopes of smiles and laughter, are these tears
These sorrys will be the Last
Sorry for being a sorry Excuse for a hero,
you play the villain so smooth, How did I let get so close.
I'm sorry for crying now and Lying then,
MAKE BELIEVE play PRETEND, WE could begin again But ends, preceed new beginnings.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Subscribe and be first to witness new music, poems, and more!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner